Identify your key strengths and professional skills, and learn how to sell them and yourself with this free online course from Deakin University.
This course investigates the current career environment and, using case studies and a series of unique audit tools, it will challenge you to explore your successes and what success means to you. It will also develop your capacity to reflect on your strengths and weaknesses and increase your knowledge of credentials (the skills and capabilities you have built during your life and career).
Topics to be covered:
- Explore your successes and what success means to you
- Develop your capacity to reflect on your strengths and weaknesses
- Identify your key professional skills and capabilities
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to…
- Explain what success means to you
- Identify your core sellable skills
- Identify evidence of these skills from your experience